‘The Continuing to be Me’ (C2bMe) Program is designed to provide mental health support for people living in residential aged care facilities and build the capacity of the people that care for them.
The C2bMe program:
• Is a comprehensive person-centred model of care.
• Is designed to reinforce identity and purpose.
• Increases connectedness and hope.
• Aims to improve resident mental health wellbeing.
• Increases the day to day functioning of residents in aged cared facilities.
What supports are provided?
C2bMe can assist with:
• Providing evidence based, short term therapies delivered by mental health professionals, through therapeutic groups or individual clinical care.
• Capacity building for Residential Aged Care Facilities staff.
• Integrated team approach of care involving GP’s, aged care staff, carers and families.
|Mon||9am - 5pm|
|Tue||9am - 5pm|
|Wed||9am - 5pm|
|Thu||9am - 5pm|
|Fri||9am - 5pm|
Who is eligible?
C2bMe Program is a FREE service for people who meet the following criteria:
• Residents of partnered Aged Care Facilities, within a geographical region of South Western Sydney NSW.
• Older Persons over the age of 65 years, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over the age of 50, who experience mild to moderate symptoms of common mental health concerns.
• Residents who have consented and are able to participate in the program.
Interpreter services are available on request.
This service has been made possible through funding from South Western Sydney PHN.
Download C2bMe Brochure