Parramatta Mission relies on the generosity of the community to assist in the continuation of its community services. You can get involved and help in a variety of ways.
- Make a monetary donation
- Donate ‘In Kind’ (food, clothing, goods and services)
- Fundraise in your school, workplace or with family and friends
- Join our corporate and group volunteer days
- Volunteer in our Meals Plus service or Community Visitors Scheme
- Shop online at ReInspired Threads
Your generosity contributes towards many areas of our Meals Plus service. Below is the impact on our community for the months of July and August 2022.
12,120 hot meals were served during our breakfast and lunch services at Meals Plus.
1,761 hours spent by our kind-hearted community.
2,410 hampers with essentials for households.
Showers & Laundry
286 showers and loads of laundry for our visitors
For more information on these, and other ways to assist, please contact email@example.com