Parramatta Mission has been providing services to people who are homeless, people facing crisis and people living with mental illness for over 40 years. The Mission’s broader history can be traced back to the opening of the first Wesleyan Methodist Chapel on the current head office site in 1821. Parramatta Mission’s expansive community programs were born out of the early Wesleyan’s ethos of outreach, community and inclusiveness.
Today, Parramatta Mission is one of the largest providers of community mental health services in New South Wales, as well as one of the largest providers of community services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Western Sydney. The Mission’s programs are delivered from multiple sites across Greater Sydney, extending to the Central Coast, beyond the Blue Mountains, Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and Liverpool.
2014 Annual Review Donation Appeal