HASI is a collaborative partnership program provided by Parramatta Mission and Hunter New England Mental Health (HNEMH). HASI is designed to support individuals with a persistent and severe mental illness live independently and maintain stable housing. Supports are provided via a ‘flexible hours’ approach whereby consumers are provided varied levels of support determined by the individual’s current needs. Supports provided may include:
- Assistance with daily living skills including self-care, personal hygiene, cleaning, shopping, cooking and transport.
- Support provided within inpatient units to prepare for discharge and ensure a smooth transition to community living.
- Attending appointments and complying with medication requirements and other aspects of clinical care.
- Supporting in maintaining tenancies or finding suitable accommodation.
- As well as support participating in social, leisure and recreation opportunities.
Eligibility to receive HASI supports includes having a severe and persistent mental illness, being aged 16 and over, experiencing significant psychosocial disability that impacts day to day functioning, and a willingness and desire to receive supports. Referrals to HASI program may be completed by visiting the Community Partners and HNEMH Collaborative Space, or by contacting the below relevant Rehabilitation Coordinator, or by contacting the relevant Parramatta Mission HASI program:
- Charlestown HASIHNE@parramattamission.org.au 1300 029 129
- Maitland HASIHNE@parramattamission.org.au 1300 029 123
- Taree HASIHNE@parramattamission.org.au 1300 062 992
|Mon||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Tue||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Wed||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Thu||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Fri||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Sat||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Sun||8.00am - 4.30pm|