About our service
Our crisis service provides case management, and crisis supported accommodation to 16 to 24 year old expectant mothers and their children who are at risk of, or are experiencing, homelessness.
We can provide support to young people:
- aged between 16 to 24 years of age who are pregnant or parents
- our crisis accommodation support service offers accommodation for up to three months for mothers and their children
- we offer support to young women who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, have recently been homeless or who are experiencing disadvantage
- who have experienced violence or are a severe risk or harm
- who have complex needs
- who need short term crisis care and support in a safe environment
What assistance is on offer?
Our case management and support workers provide support for young people to
- obtain housing
- access baby goods
- gain parenting information including childhood development
- access required registrations such as birth registration and Centrelink family payment link to specialist services and community supports
- access parenting groups
- support with family restoration
- links into mental health support services
- links to post and antenatal care
- have fun
- learn new skills
How to refer
Call 02 8880 8222 and discuss your situation or your client with our intake and assessment team for support and possible placement.