Auburn Botanic Gardens, Community Picnic Area.
Saturday 28th Oct 2017 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Be entertained by a live showcase of young local talent including music, poetry, dance and much much more.
- Walk around stalls selling an assortment of self-care goodies and providing information on headspace and other support services.
- Participate and learn about various forms of self-care, such as yoga and art.
- Have questions answered and hear discussion around youth mental wellbeing on a panel with qualified professionals and young people.
- And best of all, everything at the event, including entry, is FREE!
www.goodvibesparra.com – Link you can share on your facebook pages
Please invite any young people who may be interested, your friends and family or even pop along yourself! It should be a great day.